Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Chart
2. Access an effected patient's chart > Visit/HS > Current Medications
3. Select the New Prescription button
4. Search for the effected drug
5. Double click it to add to the Pending Scripts
Actual Result: Error similar to "Access violation at address 66537E8D in module'ScriptWriter.dll'. Read of address 00000000." will occur.
Expected Result: No error occurs and the user is taken to the Scriptwriter screen
e-MDs will release an update to the software in the future.
If automatic formulary checks are turned off temporarily, the error will not occur.
1. Access Chart > File > Options > Scriptwriter
2. Uncheck Auto-Check Formularies
4. Prescribe the drug to the patient
5. Re-enable Auto-Check Formularies
Tangible Solutions Issue #:
e-MDs Ticket # :